Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Here are the rules of the Arte-y-Pico Award:
1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.
Monday, July 21, 2008
During half time my mom took some really great pictures of a couple of dawgs she met. This first one is named Footy Boots. To me he looks like a Mr. Footy Boots or a Monsieur Footy Boots since he is a French Bull Dog.
Then she met yet another puggle. Puggles seem to be the rage in the Hamptons this summer. This guy's name is Oliver and he has a cork-screw tail. My mom gave my blog address to Oliver's mom and we hope she's able to find us here.
Here is a picture of Nacho's ad for Ralph Lauren.
And here's a picture of Nacho showing how he feels about being a spectator rather than a player! I think my mom is turning into a paparazzo! Ahh, do you want to tell her or should I... Mom, your photographic skills are just not that good... but I love you! The match ended with White Birch trouncing Jumeirah Culu Culu. On the way out my mom snapped this picture of the horses tied up to the trailer. I guess they keep them on such a short leash so they don't eat any grass during the game. I don't think I would like that at all. Once again, I'm glad I'm me.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Well you've seen my Cold Box and now it's time for me to tag a couple of my friends - I nominate Girl Girl and Mango the Maltese Kiddo. The Rules are - Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box- Tell us about at least one thing on it and one thing you keep inside of it - Tag your friends and remember to stay Cool! And no fair cleaning it up first!