Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom Visits JB!

I'm trying not to be jealous...  I'm trying to be the bigger dawg...  But it's hard...  Why?  Because my mom went to Texas a couple of weekends ago to visit the new human baby in our family - the little "Dude" is her great grand nephew.  Doesn't that make her seem like she's about 102 years old?!  Ha, ha!  I assure you, she's not.  Little Dude (that actually is his middle name) is so cute, if you like little humans (which you all know I do NOT).  So, I'm not really jealous that she visited the human baby, what gets me is she visited JB the Texas Kitty and all her brothers and sisters (and of course the human lady too)!  Now that just doesn't seem fair!  I like cats - I live with 3 after all.  So my nose is a little bent out of shape.  Mom did snap some pictures for me though:
Gaia was the 1st cat to greet Mom.  She came right out to say hello.  She looks so much like Libby but the pictures my mom took didn't come out so you have to take my word for it (she is in the background of the picture above with Charlie).
After a little while Armani came out.  He's huge!  And Fluffy!  And very, very friendly - kind of like Tommy!
JB waited awhile then decided to have a look to see what was going on.  I can't believe Mom met the famous JB!  I would have asked her for her pawprint!
Chester checked out the situation too.
And finally Charlie came out to say hi.

The only member of JB's Small World my mom didn't get to meet was Coco Bean.  JB's mom say Coco Bean is a very shy girl and she hides under beds when strange humans visit.  Mom was so happy to meet all the famous kitties from JB's Small World and it was great to see their mom again too!

9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

She should have brought you along, Pedro! BTW, glad to hear from you again. You've been gone for SO long.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Purry purry tasty - I mean NICE - purry nice!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE can see she had a great visit!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pedro!
JB told us about your mom's visit!
Sure it was pawesome!
Sorry you could not go with her!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Khady Lynn said...

Look at all those tasty, I mean PRETTY kitties! Looks like your mom had some nice furry company on her visit!

Holly

Suka said...

hey Pedro,

Good to see you back! Very cute and fluffy kitties! What's up with your mom not taking you? I think you and the kitties would have had lots of fun! I hope your mom at least brought you back some tasty treats for leaving you alone. :->

Suka

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Glad to see you posting again, Pedro! Your mom is sooo lucky to have visited the JB household. Maybe next time she might bring you?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Pedro!!!!! I am on your blog!!!! And you are on mine!!! Funny how our moms took the same amount of time to post. My mom says she was a ding dong that she did not take any pics of your mom with us. She only thought about it when she was doing the post and had not pics of your mom at all.
--JB

Juno said...

Pedro! We've missed you. We just read JB's post and made us jump to your blog!!! :) :) It's great to hear that your mom had a nice visit.

Momo & Pinot xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails