Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Report Card

Did Bad Pedro come out? My mom doesn't know because the evidence was cleaned up before she got home last night. Hehehe. This is what my dawg house looked like this morning before she left for work. She didn't paper the place yesterday because Jessie was coming over for lunch to let me out. Dad told her there were a "couple" of pee spots though so this morning she went wee wee pad crazy. Jessie is visiting with me again today though so Bad Pedro might stay hidden. We will see.......

8 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Do you always go on the pee pads? Mom doesn't use those with Callie we are trying to take her out often enough so this doesn't happen. Of course she has to stay in her condo during the day. She usually makes it till mom gets home..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Sharon said...

Pedro,
You like to pee on table and chair legs, too? Those are Dobby's favorite spots! Good luck keeping "Bag Pedro" away!

S

Katie and Gizmo said...

Bad Pedro indeed.
Good thing your house isn't carpeted.

Rambo said...

Pedro,
we can't wait to see Bad Pedro. Unleash the beast!! Don't worry, the humans always get over it with lots of wet licks and kisses.
he he

rambo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi good Pedro,
You felt sleepy soothing during the car ride, must have Valium in the air.
Thanks for your kind words about the pawlimpics pics, I'm still mad at my mom.
Please visit Snowy&Crytal's blog to support their mommy and to cheer them up. Thanks

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Good Pedro and bad Pedro....hhhmmm, are you a Gemini?
--JB

Anonymous said...

Hi Pedro,
I have to go outside through the doggy door but when it is raining, I really don't like to get my feet wet so I weewee in the house and mom gets so mad at me.

Deefor said...

Arrow now pees on a "rug" of 6 peepads upstairs. He would like a doggy door but we live in the city.

Deefor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails