Thursday, April 2, 2009

The 4 B's Send 4 Rocks!

My friends Bailey, Baxter, Brody and Benson sent me 4 B-eautiful rocks! The package arrived about a week ago but my mom has been working and working out so she hasn't had much time to help me with my blog. I don't really understand the difference between working and working out but she says it has something to do with being able to hike down into Havasu Canyon in two months. Something like working will help her pay for it and working out will hopefully help her to be able to do it without having to be airlifted out of the canyon.
When I opened the package the first thing I did was take out the rocks and read the letter the B's wrote to me. I found out that the big smooth rock is from the B's back yard. They live in Mill Creek, Washington. That's all the way on the other side of the US from me, a total of 2,945 miles away! The two little rocks were found in the dawg park the B's go to. The very beautiful and colorful glittery rock came from Idaho. The B's said they think it's magic and that I could make a wish on it! What should I wish for??? Hmmmmm. I'd wish that Bobby would get adopted but guess what.... HE DID!!! Congratulations Bobby! How about I wish that all dawgs and cats find forever homes? Is that too much? Well, it's my wish and I'm sticking with it!I thought the rocks and letter were the only thing in that MAGIC box but my mom started pulling out other things. MANY other things. The B's really outdid themselves! They sent me so many different treats I am now a spoiled dawg! And of course I shared with Ziggy. My favorites were the little Simon & Huey treats in the ziplock bags. They were just my size and delicious! Ziggy really liked the rawhide treats (so did I) and the Atta Boy Vita Snacks.
Bailey, Baxter, Brody and Benson, thank you so much for the rocks and all the treats! The rocks look great in the table and the treats feel really good in my stomach!

24 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

They are furry khool!

And they sent woo some pawesome stuff too!

My furiends Steve and Kat (and their nasty khat Litter Breath 'aka Wilbur') live in Mill Khreek too!

So, will your mom be kharrying woo on her hike?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I will get my lazy mom moving on getting MY rokhks to woo!

Kelli said...

Hi Pedro!
You got more wonderful rocks! I am still looking for some for you!
:) Tibby

Bijou said...

Hi Pedro,

Those are some great looking rocks! My mom will be mailing mine to you tomorrow. I hope you like them. Mom said to tell your mom three of the rocks we are sending came from Arizona, could be they came from Havasu Canyon cause her brother has been there and as I mentioned in my email, her brother brings her rocks from all over.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Niamh said...

Cool rocks Pedro. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so maybe we can go to the lake and finds some nice rocks to send to you.

Your friend,
Niamh

Thor and Jack said...

You got beautiful rocks, Pedro! And your treats looked super delicious!

xoxoxo
Thor

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

thats a beautiful rock collection Cousin Pedro!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Your Cousin, Coco - The Princess

Lorenza said...

Nice rocks and yummy treats!
The 4B's are great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Guardian Angel Ziggy said...

Mmmm those treats are really good. (thanks for sharing lil bro).

Moco said...

That table is getting prettier and prettier. Those 4 B's were so cool to send you treats.

Bobby said...

The table is comeing on great. You have some realy nice stones.

Zeus said...

I think I might even get into the act and send you some rocks. I'm just not sure where to look though considering I'm stuck in the house all day. I'm sure I can think of something!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I love that glittery rock! How cool, 4 rocks from 4B's!
I know how it is with busy moms. My mom keeps talking about working out too and never seems to find the time cuz she is always WORKING!
--JB

GSD Adventures said...

OMG! Your table is looking pawesome! Don't get the treats confused with the rocks! BOL!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Byron y Xinver said...

These are wonderful rocks, they're really beautiful and we think your table is looking greater and greater. We think the, when it is finished, you'll feel very proud of it, looking at it and thinking you have a little of many of us from all over the world. It's moving.
Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pedro! Wow, more neat rocks from far away! I love seeing where all the rocks and shells are coming from. And what yummy-looking treats! It was nice of you to share them with Ziggy.

See ya!
Joey

the many Bs said...

hey Pedro, we're so glad that you like the rocks that we picked out just for you. we told our mom to pack the most special treats for you too cuz good dogs deserve good treats! right! and all dogs are good dogs! we're glad that we could contribute to your table. that was fun.

woofs.

Snowy and Crystal said...

WOW Pedro, these rocks look so cool ... put the ones that we collected for you in our trip to Masafi into shame

Lacy said...

w00f's, me hopes to find u sum rocks this weekend..its pose to b nice and sunny here...

b safe,
~rocky~

Rambo said...

Cousin Pedro,
hey...the 4 B's have big rocks too! About the same size as mine. Darn.....I wanted to have the biggest rocks. Oh well. They have nice looking rocks.
love,
cousin Rambo
pee ess....the table is looking pawsome

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hi again Pedro,

We just wanted to tell you that we are taking a short break from blogging. There will be no new posts for a short period of time in our main blog. Our blog went private a couple of hours ago, so no one will have access to it except for the two of us. but we just want to tell you that we will be back very soon ..and once we do, our blog will go public again ;) *wet licks*

Snowy & Crystal

Pedro said...

Snowy & Crystal,

I hope everything is ok. I hope you find this message. I don't have your email address but now my mom and I are worried about you. If you find this message, please email us at rraynor@aol.com. We'll be thinking of you and checking to see if you're back!

Pedro

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love that glittery one - we think it could be magical.

The Four B's were extra nice to send you all those treats too.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Suzuki said...

Pawsome gift from the Four B's Pedro!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Dino and Family said...

Those are some special rocks indeed! Bailey, Baxter, Brody and Benson rock!!!! Pedro, you are one lucky pup! Love, Dino

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails