Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby Pedro - Awwww I'm Sooooo Cute!

This is a picture of me in the bad pet store that Leah bought me at. I was 3 months old here but very, very small. I could fit in a pocket. The guy at the pet store told Leah I wouldn't grow much more but that wasn't true. When I was done growing I ended up being twice as big as I was in these pictures.
My mom was not happy at all that Leah bought me because she knew she would be the one that would have to take care of me and she already had a house full of animals. Sure enough Mom was right - here I am riding on her lap on the way to work. I was way too small to be left home alone all day. My mom loves me so much and tells Leah all the time she's glad she got me after all. When I was at work with Mom I would NOT let her put me down. When she'd try to put me in my little dog bed I'd cry and cry and cry and cry until she picked me up again. She worried that her boss would get mad so she put me in a soft, cozy scarf that she tied around her neck like a papoose. It was so nice and warm in there and it was a really great place to sleep. My mom would do anything for me. I sure do love her!

6 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It is great to remember when we were small. You were so cute and you still are. I guess I did not realize that you have a cat in the house with 3 legs. I bet they could get up on a tower any way! We cats are very persistent when we want something you know!
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think your email might not be working? I got 4 kickbacks for rraynor@aol.com.
--JB

Pedro said...

JB,
That's it. I don't understand why it wouldn't work. My mom's other email address is rraynor9102gmail.com
Pedro

Pedro said...

That's rraynor910@gmail.com

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pedro!
Yes, soooo cute! And now, soooo handsome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Felicity said...

Maybe you were not meant to leave your biological mom so soon? since you were so little and still craved the contact and warmth? I dunno, but you sure lucked out with your mom...she's the BEST with animals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails