Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brussel Sprouts

Last night I ate 3 brussel sprouts. They were soooooooo yummy. A little while later I started to get really fidgety and my dad was worried that brussel spouts might be poisonous to dogs. My mom got very nervous and did a quick search online. Not poisonous. Evidently alot of us dogs like brussel sprouts. Ziggy had about a dozen of them! By the way, I didn't get sick. I think I was just uncomfortably full. After all, I only weigh 6 pounds!!

5 comments:

Rambo said...

Cousin Pedro,
You have been very busy I see. I like reading your blog...especially the funny parts! I have never had brussel sprouts. Were they good? I will have to try them some day. I like spaghetti...do you? The humans here are Italian, so they eat alot of that kind of stuff.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pedro!
No, brussel sprouts are not bad for us, but make you "gassy"!
Brussel sprouts are not very common here but I love broccoli! Well, my mom says that I love everything eatable!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pedro said...

Well I'll eat pretty much anything I can get. Stinky knocked over a really good expensive coffee cake today and Ziggy and I got to clean it up for Mom. Stinky thought he could get in on the action but I let him know who's boss!
Pedro

ChaChi Lu said...

Dude...that is not ham or a "dang quesadilla"....Pedro! Build yourself a cake. Or maybe some steak left over that Uncle Rico didn't eat!

ChaChi Lu who is simply allergic to brussel sprouts or anything that healthy.

damentatedakini said...

i love me some brussel sprouts...sliced and sauteed...yummmmmm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails