Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a hectic few days in my dawg house. Thursday was Leah's Senior Prom, Friday her father arrived from Montana, Saturday was her 18th birthday and Sunday was her Graduation and graduation party. There were so many people in my yard for the party I was a little freaked out. My mom had to hold me most of the time because I'm so darn cute and people just assume they can pet me and touch me and pick me up. Aaaaa, NO you can't! I don't like strangers and I certainly don't want strangers to touch me or pick me up. I give them warning growls but some of them were pretty dense and thought I was only kidding. My dad's cousin wanted to see if it would hurt if I bit him, so I did. He laughed but my mom and I didn't think it was funny. By the end of the party I was so tired that I kind of gave up and just followed my mom around everywhere. I even let a few people talk to me but I did have to chase one little boy up onto a cooler and give one little girl a fierce growl, but I didn't bite either one of them. So Leah is officially done with high school and is getting ready to leave the nest and go off to college in August. Here are some pictures of her big days.

Ready for prom - looking very Hollywood!

Happy 18th Birthday! Now Leah can rock the vote!

Getting that all-important piece of paper! Woo Hoo!!!

The most AWESOME graduation cake I've ever seen! My mom said it tasted as good as it looked. She didn't share with me though - NOT FAIR!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I love that cake!

Anonymous said...

Leah looked stunning for prom! Sorry the people wouldn't leave you alone. Stupid people!

Rambo said...

Cousin,
your sister looked beautiful. I bet she was real happy that day. I know what you mean about the strange humans trying to chase you and touch you. I don't like it either and I try to bite them too. J & P are right. Sometimes humans are stupid.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pedro!
Congratulations to Leah! Lots of activities in a few days!
I don't growl but I don't like to be touched either!
Yummy cake!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That cake looks yummilicious. Hapy birthday to Leah

~ Girl girl

Princess Patches said...

Congrats to Leah! That cake looks really yummy! When peeple want to pet us, we just let them! Well, all except Penny...she has to get to know them first.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Sharon said...

Wow, lots going on! My sister (Dobby's Auntie) also just graduated... and her 18th birthday was on her graduation day! So I can sympathize with all the craziness. Dobby was the same way at the party though- he really disliked a couple of little cousins, and barked at them every time they came near him!

Congrats to Leah!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Did you get to show your scary teeth at the parties?
Congratulations to Leah! How exciting for her to go off to college...my mom can barely remember those days! I am sure you should have had some cake....maybe you should snoop around the kitchen?
--JB

powder-puff said...

Hey Pedro!!

Congrats to leah, my mums brother is going off to college too!!

That cake made me drool, it looks so delish!!

lots of love
puff

powder-puff said...

Hey Pedro!

I do Have a Chihuahua sissy! Her name is Ivy and we rescued her along with some Airedales from an out of control breeder. And no she hates the pool!

lots of love
puff

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hope you have a happy 4th!
--JB

Felicity said...

Cake looks awesome. Hope the NM did a good job...sorry i flaked L's b-day! Thanks for the call the other day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails